Get the best water quality, period.
The trouble with hard water;
Hard water (calcium & magnesium) are a common problem for many homeowners. When hardness minerals are combined with heat it forms troublesome scale. Scale causes costly build-up in your plumbing, water heater, and other appliances that use water. When combined with soap, the minerals form soap curd or scum that makes skin dry and itchy, hair lifeless, laundry dull and builds up on fixtures such as your tubs, sinks, and your kitchen utensils.
Contact us today, to learn more about how many Canadians are adding this to their home.
- PW75V Controlled Systems Engineered from 0.75 to 3.0 cu ft.
- Compact 0.75 and 1.0 cu ft cabinet 0 Traditional Twin Tank or Cabinet Models .
- NSF Certified control valves with proven piston, seal and spacer technology 0 NSF Certified pressure tank.
- Aquafine® WQA Gold Seal cation resin.
- Round or square brine tanks with plastic salt grids and brine safety valve.
- Pre-installed one piece metered bypass with quick connect adaptors. Comes with two 90° 3/4” elbows and two straight 1” NPT adaptors. Optional 3/4” straight shark bite and 3/4” NPT adaptors are available.
Carbon Water Filter
Get the added benefit in a reduction of chlorine, and other bad taste and odours that are otherwise found in your water. Enjoy clean, clear, odour free water with our carbon filter. Call us for more questions.
- Economical whole-house carbon filtration solution for reducing chlorine and other bad tastes and odours. TOK models reduce chlorine plus hydrogen sulfide (H2S) caused by sulphate reducing bacteria common in warmer climates.
- Includes factory installed one-piece bypass.
- Time saving quick connect fittings (90° ¾” NPT Elbows and 1” Straight NPT) included for faster, easier installation. Optional quick connect SharkBite® fittings also available.
- Five year warranty on Distribution Head.
- Ten Year Warranty on NSF Certified tank.
- NSF Certified pressure tank available in natural, black or blue.